Tuesday, May 22, 2007

shelfari and html and my doggy

I dont know what happened to my post. I thougt i published it and then discovered I saved it as a draft but when I called it up and hit the publish button it was empty.

I have an account with Shelfari but I cannot figure how to post it to my blog. I keep getting an error message-- tag is broken
My boss has shelfari linked to her blog. Maybe she will pity me and give me a clue on how to add this to my blog. I'm sure that I'm missing something very simple.

My favorite web 2.0 technology-- It is a toss up between blogging and creating an avatar.

My doggy is staying with me this week because my sister is at a conference. She is still losing weight. I found a few gray hairs under my dog's chin but that is okay since she is over 60 in people years.

No comments: