Tuesday, May 8, 2007

OCLS Learn 2.0 week 4 and update on my doggy, Lady


This week was a little different. I did not have to register for anything unless I wanted to.


The three award winning websites that I viewed are as follows:

1- Social Networking- Facebook.com

I chose this site because one of the survivors from the Virginia Tech shooting used facebook to let his friends know that he was alive and okay.


2) Blog Guides

Technorati and Blogniscient-- I may use Blogniscient at a later date. This one seemed more user friendly to me.


3) Social Tagging--- Blink List


I wonder how this lesson today will be used in my position at OCLS.


Of all of the lessons so far the signing up for a blog was the best. This has been the most fun of all of the assignments. I have to work on the desk soon so here is the update on my doggy.


Lady has been walking everyday and she is even running just a little bit. She does look a lot thinner and she has only sneaked a drop or two of people food in the past week. This picture is obviously not my doggy but still a very cute puppy. I still have not figured out how to add a picture to my old posts.

No comments: