Thursday, October 23, 2008

learn 2.1 chain chain change

As a reference librarian I work with patrons to provide them the best possible access to our collection- in print and virtual formats. I also go out into the community to help patrons get connected to information and technology.


I read the Davinci article-- very interesting. I would like to see podcasting stations. art studios, video studios implemented in our library. However,I also belive that an enterprise needs the staffing to allow these changes to occur. It would be reasonable to have very detailed training -8 hour work session devoted to learning some of these new technologies. Who knows maybe I'll find some place locally to take specific classes on these topics.

Ricket

ps. my dog walks at least 2 miles a day- she is quite the trim labrador retriever

1 comment:

OCLS Learn 2.0 said...

Hey Sharry Dog!

I think it would be safe to say that if the Lib moves in the direction of some of the Da Vinci suggestions, th ey will provide the training that will be needed. I have faith in the Lib! Congrats on the skinny lab!

Tom